Stainless Steel Hexagon Thin Nut
Description of Stainless Steel Hexagon Thin Nuts
Stainless steel hexagonal thin nuts, also known as hexagonal extra flat thin tooth nuts. National standard: GB6172, German standard: DIN439. The opposite side is generally compared to the general standard hexagonal nuts, but the thickness is thinner than the thickness of the standard nut, the tooth pattern is also thinner, looks flat, so called hexagonal extra-flat fine tooth nuts, we generally referred to as thin nuts. Pitch is less than the pitch specified in the national standard is the fine tooth nut. Nanning Aozhan Hardware specializes in manufacturing stainless steel thin nuts fasteners, a wide range, complete specifications, support customization, quickly contact us to order it!
Advantages of Stainless Steel Hexagonal Thin Nuts:
1. Thin nuts are corrosion and rust resistant, strong and durable
2. Not high requirements for nut tightening performance
3. Used as a secondary nut to strengthen the role of anti-loosening
4. High impact on the mold, high precision requirements
Why choose us？
1. Experience: professional screw and nut manufacturing 10+ years, with rich processing technology
2. Customization: stainless steel thin nuts support customization, to the picture to the sample can be customized.
3. Strength: We are a professional manufacturer of screws and nuts and other fasteners with production, processing and trade as a whole
4. Quality: focus on every detail, strict control of each step of the quality inspection process
Application of Stainless Steel Hexagon Thin Nuts:
Hexagon thin nuts its widely used in electronic and electrical buttons, switches and other components, with a certain tight locking fixed function. This kind of hexagonal thin nuts due to thin, fine thread, the impact on the mold, the quality of the tapping precision to be high, so in the production of the production of ordinary hexagonal nuts to be more difficult to do points.